Songbook (PVG) - Frank Sinatra - Duets  

Posted by Silva in , , , ,

Frank Sinatra - Songbook - Duets (Book I)

(x pages)

Arrangement: Piano, Voice and Guitar.

Contain:
"The Lady Is a Tramp" Frank Sinatra & Luther Vandross
"What Now, My Love?" Frank Sinatra & Aretha Franklin
"I've Got a Crush on You" Frank Sinatra & Barbra Streisand
"Summer Wind" Frank Sinatra & Julio Iglesias
"Come Rain or Come Shine" Frank Sinatra & Gloria Estefan
"Theme from New York, New York" Frank Sinatra & Tony Bennett
"They Can't Take That Away from Me" Frank Sinatra & Natalie Cole
"You Make Me Feel So Young" Frank Sinatra w/ Charles Aznavour
"Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry/In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning" Frank Sinatra w/ Carly Simon
1"I've Got the World on a String" Frank Sinatra w/ Liza Minnelli
"Witchcraft" Frank Sinatra w/ Anita Baker
"I've Got You Under My Skin" Frank Sinatra w/ Bono
All the Way/One for My Baby (And One More for the Road)" Frank Sinatra w/ Kenny G.

MediaFire

This entry was posted on Sep 13, 2008 at 6:27 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 coments

Post a Comment

ScrapBoard - Ask for sheets, leave comments or report corrupted files and broken links