Songbook (PVG) - Ella Fitzgerald - Forever Ella  

Posted by Silva in ,

Ella Fitzgerald - Forever Ella

(74 pages)

Arrangement: Piano, Voice and Guitar.

Contain:
Gone With The Wind
I Can't Give You Anything But Love
I Get A Kick Out Of You
I Love Paris
I Only Have Eyes For You
I Wont Dance
Ive Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
Love Me Or Leave Me
Lullaby Of Birdland
Misty
Mountain Greenery
On The Sunny Side Of The Street
One For My Baby (And One More For The Road)
Someone To Watch Over Me
Summertime
Tenderly
The Very Thought Of You
These Foolish Things
You Do Something To Me

This entry was posted on Oct 11, 2008 at 11:06 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 coments

Anonymous  

Unfortunatelly this download do not work...
Any chance to get this book on another place?

curious
mahagony

November 15, 2008 at 11:58 AM

Post a Comment

ScrapBoard - Ask for sheets, leave comments or report corrupted files and broken links