Songbook (PVG) - Madonna - I'm Breathless  

Posted by Silva in , ,

Madonna - I'm Breathless

(x pages)

Description:

In 1990 Madonna starred as Breathless Mahoney in Dick Tracy alongside Warren Beatty, whom she also briefly dated. She earned some good reviews for the role though critics pointed out that it continued her tradition of performing well when portraying characters quite similar to herself (in this case, a demanding and powerful vamp). The film's soundtrack spawned the huge hit 'Vogue', which popularized a dance trend in which people in clubs struck poses like fashion models, and the top ten single 'Hanky Panky'.
Contain:
He's A Man
Sooner Or Later
Hanky Panky
I'm Going Bananas
Cry Baby
Something To Remember
Back In Business
More
What Can You Lose
Now I'm Following You (Part I)
Now I'm Following You (Part II)
Vogue


This entry was posted on Aug 18, 2008 at 8:28 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 coments

Post a Comment

ScrapBoard - Ask for sheets, leave comments or report corrupted files and broken links